Professional Indemnity insurance essentially provides the Name Insured in the policy with indemnity in respect of legal liability arising out of the practice of the profession. This normally arises as the result of negligent acts, errors or omissions. Claims do arise in the course of rendering professional services and thought needs to be given to the risk exposure, risk management and risk transfer.
We obtain quotations from the leading South African Professional Indemnity Insurers, as well as Lloyds of London.
The world in which professionals operate is one of ever increasing pressure, with demands for quick answers and cost effective solutions. This pressure can lead to errors and omissions by the professional which can and does give rise to claims. This factor together with the litigious nature of our society underscores the need for Professional Indemnity insurance, both for clients and professionals.
Circumstances which give rise to professional liability claims are seldom clear cut - they often give rise to disputes as to the nature and extent of the responsibility. In cases where the professional is blameless he or she may nevertheless be drawn into lengthy disputes which can be both financially and emotionally draining. Professional Indemnity insurance provides the professional and the client with peace of mind.
Download form for:
- Director Officers Liability.pdf
- PI Application Architect.pdf
- PI Application Assessors Loss Adjusters.pdf
- PI Application Attorneys Notaries Conveyances.pdf
- PI Application Chartered Accountants.pdf
- PI Application Computer Industry.pdf
- PI Application Design Construct.pdf
- PI Application Engineers.pdf
- PI Application Engineers Quantity Land Surveyors.pdf
- PI Application Fidelity Guarantee.pdf
- PI Application Insurance Brokers.pdf
- PI Application Labour Consultant.pdf
- PI Application Libel Slander.pdf
- PI Application Liquidators.pdf
- PI Application Miscellaneous E O.pdf
- PI Application Motor Dealers.pdf
- PI Application Project Managers.pdf
- PI Application Tour Operators.pdf
- PI Application Veterinarians.pdf
- PI Estate Agents.pdf